Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tonight's hotel


So here's where I'm staying. Pulled into Gallup, NM thinking I could get a room, rest a bit and then get into Phoenix. Nope. There's a rodeo in town and all the rooms are booked. Thankfully this one had some vacancies...not sure why. Ah...tis a grand place. I took the plastic wrap from the box housing my whole wheat cheese and crackers to put over the TV remote. It's sticky. Funny though, it's not the worst place I've ever stayed.

Interview went well today. Will try to fill in and update tomorrow. Pretty tired, gotta another interview in Phoenix tomorrow. Drove down I-25, and I saw a big smoke plume from the wild fires near Los Alamos. It's crazy, huge, expansive, whatever grand term you can think of. Kinda sad. Finally, get ready for mass nuclear hysteria. There were lots of advertisements on the radio for iodine packs, to prepare for nuclear leaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment